Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy B'day Nep

This was the day the family got together to celebrate my Nephew Dennis 30 something. He's the oldest of all my 12 nephews and 6 nieces. Wow! Because we grew up together I wont mention his age. But here we all are stuffed in my sister's 2-bedroom apartment listening to music, dancing (not me) and playing spades. Of course there was much smack talk between Brandon and as he calls the two brother's The Baylor Boys, Dennis and Kris. Somehow he ended up being partners with the younger Baylor Boy. Kacey, their youngest brother paired off with the birthday boy but they lost. I mean bad at one point they were negative. I wished I could have videoed the trash talking, card slamming fun these guys were having. Everyone had fun on the small 'dance floor' as you can see. And then there were those who tried to hide from the wide lens Tablet. NOT!

No comments: