Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Zaniacs Meet and Greet





Editor Carla Dean, my new road buddy invited me to attend Zane Strebor's PlanetZane.net Meet and Greet at the Carolina Kitchen in Hyattsville. This is the first event hosted by the erotica writer. The event was held in the bar area of the restaurant and it was packed! Standing room only but me and Editor Carla Dean managed to inch our way through the crowd. We met so many people there. I took a picture of Editor Dean with Al Taylor and Johnathan Royal. The second shot is me with Al and Johnathan. Then there's Editor Dean with Zane and Charmaine (Zane's sister) and me with Zane and Charmaine. It was a fun night as we met so many interesting people at this event. After speaking with Zane, she said that she may be having these events twice a month at the same location. Her friend owns the restaurant so why not. I'll be there.

No comments: